Information concerning the processing of Personal Data of Users in accordance with Art. 13 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”)
Data Protection Controller
Consorzio CISQ Automotive
Via Numa Pompilio, 2 – 20123 Milano (MI)
Managed Personal data
Managed personal identification data of the client/applicant (for example, name, personal/fiscal, address, telephone, e-mail, bank details and payment) and its operational contacts (name and contact details) acquired and used in connection with the services provided.
The personal data you provide when filling out forms online will be processed by CISQ Automotive for the following purposes:
– allow entry and registration for training courses, etc.;
– communicate requests for information or complaints and in General detect the satisfaction and improve service quality.
Legal basis of the processing
The data is processed to:
-conclude contractual relations/professional;
-contractual obligations, contractual and tax arising from business relations, as well as manage necessary communications related thereto;
-fulfil the obligations required by law, regulation, legislation or by an order of the authority
– pursue a legitimate interest as well as a right of the owner (such as the right to defense in a Court of law, the protection of claims; the ordinary internal operational requirements, operational and accounting).
Data retention period
The holder will treat personal information as long as necessary in order to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected and its legal obligations.
After the retention period specified above, the data will be destroyed, erased or made anonymous, in accordance to the technical procedures of deletion and backup.
Obligatory nature of provision of data
The provision of data marked with an asterisk (*) in the registration form will make it impossible to establish the relationship with the owner. Such objectives are, pursuant to article 6, paragraphs b, c, f, suitable legal basis for lawfulness of the processing.
The data may be processed by third parties acting as controllers such as but not limited to representatives of CISQ Automotive consortium members, companies providing payment processing service, authority and vigilance and control bodies and in General, public or private subjects qualified to request the data.
Persons authorized to treatment
The data may be processed by employees of the corporate functions involved in the pursuit of the above purposes, which were expressly authorized to treat and who have received adequate training.
The processing of personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in Art. 4 # 2) GDPR namely: collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Personal data are processed both print and electronic and/or automated.
Rights-claim to the supervisory authority
Contacting us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, at all times, the interested party may exercise the right to:
- ask for confirmation of the existence or otherwise of their personal data.
- get directions about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed and, whenever possible, the retention period.
- obtain rectification and deletion of data.
- get the limitation of treatment.
- get data portability, or receive them from a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and can be read by automated device, and send them to another processor unhindered.
- oppose processing at any time and also in the case of processing for direct marketing purposes.
- automated decision-making process concerning oppose individuals, including profiling.
- submit a complaint to the Italian data protection authority. Interested parties have the right to bring a complaint to the competent Control Authority in the Member State in which I reside.